Sunday, December 12, 2010

Preparing Live Butterfly Pupae#2

Posted by Localnoypi | Sunday, December 12, 2010 | Category: |

Preparing Live Butterfly Pupae#2

For more Inquiries please contact us

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. I have a butterfly garden in Russia. And i want to buy a lot of pupae from you. Can you send me the prices. We can make a good business !!
    sevrushka@mail.ru

  2. How will be able to contact you guys? You don't have aNY office phone, cellphone numbers & even office address. Please we need to know how much do you sell butterflies? We need it on Oct. 25 early in the morning.

  3. I am one of the UK's largest insect breeders. Please contact me. Interested in dried material. jason@lba.uk.com

  4. Hello! My name is Ksenia. i am from Russia. I want to buy pupae butterflies. please, send the price and the terms of cooperation with you. kseniya.i.kirillova@gmail.com thanks

  5. Hi. You can arrange a delivery to Russia? What is the minimum lot and what will be the price? Can I see your price list?
    sudasuda4@mail.ru


Leave a Reply